Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Twilight Zone

As I move closer to the holidays my wardrobe seems to be getting darker and darker. Today I wore all black... for anyone who knows me, that is a complete shocker. This is were my evolution has landed me these days, I love anything that is dark and sexy. It started with black ankle booties, then came the revival of a black cropped vintage leather jacket, and of course the ultimate black leather bag. I switched from navy to black eyeliner and voilà...I am ready for battle. Of course in a effort to remain dark and romantic versus dark and gothic, I have turned to playful accessories to lighten the mood and maintain my nostaglic aura. Hence, I entered the Twilight Zone...with parisan accessory designer Marie-amélie Verdu, I have found my fix for playful accessories that are still amazingly beautiful and striking. A few of my favorites are:




Check out more from Marie at LandofTwilight.com.
The site is super cute and completley D.I.Y... even more reason to love her. Don't miss the graphics designed by her sister Charlotte Verdu. This girl is a wicked artist that has created club posters and flyers all over Paris.

Find out more at:
http://homeoftwilight.canalblog.com/
http://www.myspace.com/charlottevertu

No comments: