Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good News from NiLeA P. FLEA

Good News for all of my local Brooklyn and NYC area customers. With the weather changing and the market dwindling down to the last few weeks I have to begun to accept private appointments at my design studio for clients to be able to come and continue to get their fix for amazing vintage at amazing prices. Normally I only open my studio to stylists but recently many of my flea market clients have been requesting to come to the studio to shop. We are in the last view weeks of the market so please check the NiLeA P FLeA page for any updates or blogs about the flea as changes may occur due to weather. At the studio, my full selection of vintage and secondhand will be available to choose from, an even larger selection than what is at the market. For appointment requests please email nileap@undergroundlovestory.com. Due to a large number of appointments please try send appointment requests as soon as possible especially if you are hoping to shop in time for an event.

No comments: